The Rotary Club of Tiffin maintains a Foundation to provide funds to worthwhile community projects, with the goal of enriching the lives of others. Rotary focuses on seven areas of emphasis in order to make a difference locally and throughout the world. Those areas are:
- Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Maternal and Child Health
- Basic Education and Literacy
- Economic and Community Development
- Supporting the Environment
For more information on how to apply for funding please click on the links below.
Grant Application (Link to download PDF)
Grant Application (Link to Online Fillable Form)
If you have questions about the application or about the grant decision process, please contact Tiffin Rotary Foundation Vice President Mark Somodi at firstname.lastname@example.org.